Stay Connected to our Faculty
Kellogg School of Management is proud of the thought leadership demonstrated by our faculty members in the classroom, in their research and in publications. Business and community leaders from all over the globe turn to the ideas discussed here to stay abreast of the latest industry trends and breakthroughs.
These resources help you stay connected with what’s being taught in the classroom and with the important research being conducted by our faculty:
- Read Kellogg Insight for articles based on research by our faculty members, before it reaches textbooks or practitioner magazines. As an alumnus, if you are not receiving the monthly Kellogg Insight email newsletter, update your profile.
- Search the Faculty Publications Database for books and articles of specific interest to you.
- Buy books authored by our faculty members.
- Browse our list of Research Centers to find centers specializing in your industry.
- Check out the Faculty Experts Guide to identify faculty members who are noted experts in your field.